PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Crew Pay Ballot Have You Had Enough
Old 30th Sep 2005, 13:13
onelove

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

how do, my friend just sent me the link to read what everyone has wrote about virgin and the possible strikes etc.

by the looks of the things, real world has already got a pretty decent roasting, particularly by lamostyn, who from what i can see knows what theyre talking about.

my friend has worked for virgin for 3 years, and in all honesty i can see this is her dream come true. she gets to see so many parts of the world, and quite often can take me with her. this is why i felt i wanted to say something too.

i could of slept for a year after the trip we went on. i have never in my life been so tired, i also had a week off before i went back to work, my friend had 3 days.

as someone who is not entirely relaxed when flying, i really depended on the fact that these hardworking virgin employees would be able to help me in any eventuality. at 30 odd thousand feet in the sky i like to know that the people looking after me are being looked after themselves, and if this means paying them more money then i am happy with that.

well what is there else to say? other than Real World, if you once worked for an airline taking care of people, thank god you dont do it now