PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So what's up at Polar? (Merged again & again)
Old 30th Sep 2005, 05:11
turrbntrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dream on, BD.

Last week, those were the flight numbers. You can make up anything you like in BD-land, like you always do...but you know what you are...sleep tight!

You've been talking trash about PAC and its crews since day 1 on this board, when you lied about not flying for GTI- and, spouting the J&J Kool-Aid, lied about PAC having 'no value' in spite of it's assets subsequently being used as collateral to keep AAWH solvent.

You and your like-minded bretheren are in the catbird seat now, sure, but when you try to negotiate your next contract... well, that's gonna be a hoot for me, even if I'm still on the street. I'll get a good laugh as I see GSS, AACS or whatever other alter-ego outfit J&J will use fly off into the sunset with a load of 'your' GTI cargo, while you stew and steam.

Whatever you allow through your actions or inactions to happen to us, you're gonna get it back, and take it from me, you won't like how it tastes. Remember that those judges, and relevant figures in gov't, all the way to the pResident, are biased towards mgt, NOT labor. Think you guys will get one of the black robes to come out at 4pm on a Sunday to rule in YOUR favor? Heh. Give me some o' what you're smoking.

Last week's LAX-ICN flight was a reflagged PAC trip- NOT a KAL charter. I was there, you weren't, I saw a copy of the release from a buddy in ops- fomerly OUR ops. So try another one.

And, I was there last night for the KAL trip when you clowns snuck in the back door for that one. Again, all reflagging issues aside, why the rat-like creeping around, flying into satellite airport, sneaking in back doors, with armed guards, if you and EricksonCato have nothing to hide? Hmm?

I'll be there tomorrow night, too, and will expect more of the same.

Maybe there will be a blimp, the SS AAWHCatoErickson, that will hover over the ramp and you will descend by rope ladder...whatever happens, you'll sneak by- over, under or around our admittedly thin lines, and comfort yourselves with the fantasy that you didn't fly struck freight for a struck airline.

Sleep tight, BD. As I said, you, and your like-minded bretheren, know what you are.

TT