PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So what's up at Polar? (Merged again & again)
Old 29th Sep 2005, 19:20
turrbntrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Your definition of what constitutes a scab is meaningless! Atlas crews flying Atlas cargo in an Atlas plane aren't scabs, no matter what you may think."

Ah, but if it was only Atlas cargo, then we wouldn't have a 'problem', would we? If you're right, why the frantic defending of your actions?

So much guilt...seeping out of the keyboard onto your post.

Changing LAX-ICN from PAC 281 to GTI 281- sorry, but we don't see NWA, FDX etc. flying our trips with their planes. Sheesh, you could at least have gotten mgt. to change the flight number. Or would the Koreans not have bought off on that?

What's next for your crossers (and I say this in complete deference to the ballsy GTI boys that have stayed home) helicopters to ops? We can't picket the damned sky- or every entrance to LAX, or all the other back-door BS airports Atlas mgt. dreams up.

Your argument that we aren't there 'enough' is crap. We have 350 or so pilots, it's hard to keep up with your changing gateways...Elmendorf, Fairbanks etc, all over CONUS. It's a bloody shell game and you know it.

At COA, the only places that were picketed was out front of the terminal- and those guys that crossed- i.e., flew trips while the strike was on- were filthy scabs all the same.

The difference is, COA mgt. didn't have the courts in their back pockets...A picket line was a picket line, some days there were only 3 or 4 guys at BUR or SBA. Lorenzo didn't have the pull to have judges come out to play on a Sunday afternoon, like J and J and the Board do.

Enjoy your ill-gotten gravy and quick upgrades while you can- you'll have your turn with Cato n' co. soon enough.

And I'll watch you squirm and whine, and laugh...

TT