PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So what's up at Polar? (Merged again & again)
Old 29th Sep 2005, 16:46
grazydedog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'M not in ANC, so I don't know what goes on there, but I'm sure is not as unprofesional as you make it sound, specially since there have been a few ANC guys that have chosen to go home and not cross a picket line. I was not around when the WEIN guys struck. ALPA is not wanting to get rid of us ( I don't know how you came up with that one , since they had a meeting yesterday at 3:00pm ). and finally, bob does not decice what makes somone a scab, national does, after an investigation.

one single person with a permit to picket constitutes a picket line ( in the airline industry and in any other).no matter where they are ( as long as they have the legal permit to picket)

the ups guys also made calls to the arrow guys rooms flying their stuff ,and call then scabs. was that unprofessional??

the atlas pilot group has as much to loose or more than the polar ( are you one of the few atlas guys who think your contract is good and cato and erickson are your buddies?, what do you think will happened if they don't shut us down? there will be no merger and they willuse us to screw you guys )

ask any other pilot group what they thnk about atlas pilots behavior, go ahead ask.
I already have.

PS: I 'm not calling you a scab, I now you have been place on a very ****ty situaion by our worderfully tilted towards management court sistem, but just like the company uses legalesse and loose interpretation to try force you to do something you are not happy about, you can use that same way of interpretting things on you behalf to refuse to fly and help yourself as well as us.

have a good day

Last edited by grazydedog; 29th Sep 2005 at 17:00.