PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aus Expats - would you go home (with poll)
Old 29th Sep 2005, 06:23
ferris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DD
Try listening to your rants yourself…you seem to play the man as soon as someone has the temerity to disagree with your point of view
Pot to kettle, pot to kettle....
I'm yet to see where you have done anything other than make personal attacks. Not much else in your posts. You make a lot of stuff up, but don't address what's put to you.
There are people who do care very much who the various people posting are. They are big into shooting the messenger rather than hearing the message. You should know that. Or is all that FIGJAM clouding your vision?
By all means, continue with your faulty logic and mud slinging. Making yourself very popular with the "sh!t jobs" comments.
Do you see any of us making any mention of how busy we are, how much experience we have and that IF, we ever go back to Oz, we should be able to cherry pick where we go?
Yes, I do. Is that the royal "WE "? eg.
As the seal said (piniped to you illiterates) you will be stood in great stead when you return the first TL slot that comes up. I mean, who on earth that has stayed behind is going to roll you?
So yes, YOU are saying that. I , once again, have said no such thing. You keep trying to say that I have, when the only person saying it is yourself.
Read the thread thru and see who started the mud-slinging. Might be 'mirror time' for you.
what I want to know is why do you think the training bond is a bad idea?
If the job was attractive, the T&Cs good, workplace harmonious etc, why would you need a bond? Obviously there is something wrong if people can't wait to fly the coop. Organisations that employ bonds know they are offering something sub-standard and have to use artificial means to retain staff. Flies in the face of the 'free-market' philosophies expounded by those who made AsA a 'business'. If they really believe their own rhetoric, why would they artificially stifle the 'free-market' of labour? Those (left) in the M.E. are about to receive big payrises due to those market forces, as the shortage bites. As read in the ME forum about the EK bond, airline employers of choice (such as CX) don't bond their pilots. So yes, whilst some employers use bonds, look at who they are. Likewise, you don't see many guys bailing out of Eurocontrol at their first opportunity. AUH ACC now has a 2-year bond for new-joiners, and they aren't training you up from anywhere. Says a lot really.