PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heros doing heros
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2005, 03:44
Yorick Hunt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some one told me once that "your only as good as the company you fly for" after that god help you as the heroes out there are only to happy stab you in the back as much as look at you to get an advantage.

Ask any of the heroes that are legends in their own lunch boxes, why don't they quit their phoney baloney jobs and apply to someone else, see how far they get, I bet they secretly pray every day that their bull**** company doesn't fall over, as they know how the heroes operate, the knives are big and sharp, and there will just be a blood bath.

No other profession treats its people like this one, where a 35 year F/O and Captain with experience on the equipment that are operated by Jet* VB or QF for that matter can't even get a look in, be lucky to get a job being a hangar sweeper.

What a pathetic profession, where snotty nosed heroes would have a Chief Pilot with years of experience join below the lowest hero because of a merger. Where ex Ansett people with loads of experience can't get a look in to Jet* and VB because the heroes recon it all belongs to them and they know better.

I presume the ACB, AFL, NRL and others use this method to recruit their people, where only being in the lowest common denominator is the criteria.

So the next time you need dental work or a Cardiologist to do a transplant then get a snotty nosed hero, because if you ask him he will tell you what a hero he is.