PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2005, 02:45
barryhoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the missed thread and cotacts

WOOMERA
g'day woomera - and tku - i sugest it was a case of nupela boi nogat save which caused my "book on TAA-NG" to escape yr eagle eye - robroy encouraged me to post on pprune foll the TAA/ANSETT-NG bash but i think he intended i would post on "png ples bilong tok tok" - which probably would have been better - and not as a new topic - as master of discipline on such matters is it alright if i now t/fer thread to "png ples bilong tok tok"
tks also re pm matters - sharpie has been in touch after reading the book thread - he's busy rigging oops organising boat races at the moment but is keen to help as soon as time permits - i've never met jim sinclair but he is a near neighbour just down the road at buderim - i have a fone referral thru a mutual acquaintance and now yr contact - i will be seeking his advce when i get a bit further advanced
i broke bread with paul reid at the recent NG reunion - i knew paul at both tn and px and will be in touch
i now have total talair staff list with many iconic names - tks - no emails/postal that i could see and they would be very helpful if avail
WOOMERA / BOZZO
re suggest for registry - obviously i think it's a great idea as it would have saved me heaps of time on my project - fyi i currently have a 2003 png reunion mail list which included all and sundry - also now the talair staff list as noted above - plus probably 100 plus misc personal ones incldng tn / qf /airq / px / mba / etc - shortly i hope to have the list from the TAA/ANSETT-NG reunion which shud ttl 150/200 - i've also been promised a total TAA-NG staff list compiled some time ago by richard seeto and i know he'll deliver - i'd be more than happy to make available whatever i end up with for a registry
FANTOME
tks for pm - reply on the way asap
cheers