PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Resignations
Thread: EK Resignations
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2005, 09:05
dooner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey D

your call on the identity swap, gives a little "human touch" to things knowing who certain guys are, I use my grade school nickname so no secret as to who I am (comes from te last 4 letters of my name).

In the end couldn't give a rats-ass who knows who I am, I don't post unless I feel strongly about something anyway, and I will stand behind what I do post, unlike some who lurk here waiting for ridiculous things to come up like your trip.

Stick to your guns (as they say), hey you playing hockey this year, take your frustrations out on the ice like the rest of the no "back boned Canadaians" do. Makes for some nasty bruises in the morning, plenty of sour looks from the wife bit it just wouldn't be hockey without it

Dooner

yeah I know forgot to spell check on the last post, but the damn site punted me out the first time for "timing-out" so quickly typed the last one, mind you too many scraps in the corners over the years has probably dented my brains anyway

Dooner

ok I know I am not that stupid, I just typed a reply to my last post and after hitting send it vanished into cyberspace, so just to reiterate I did forget to spell check my previous post as the site keeps "timing-out" and punting me off

too many baoy-checks in the corners over theyears, brain cell diminishing every year

Dooner