PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Generous BA ?
Thread: Generous BA ?
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2005, 05:01
Glide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
many, many thanks for all of you who have expressed your views so freely on this subject. I never expected such huge response! I am always proud of my Aviator fraternity and I hold no animosity towards those who think bad of me.

All I wish for is continued respect for this cherished profession of ours. I have no doubt that BA is a GREAT company with many professionals of great ethics. (Some seem to imply that I don't think that??) I was just a little bewildered by the short-coming of BA's recruitment team. (Still hold great respects to my fellow pilots and colleagues in BA. And that include all the clerks!)

May I say it again,I can afford my sandwich and it has nothing to do with paying for my own sandwich. (To actually tell someone to bring a sandwich is something else. Please don't mis-quote me.)

Thanks for your good wishes and I hope that we pilots will look out for one another in this economic climate where our professionalism and status are undermined contiously. If anyone sees me one of these days, I would buy you a beer. Yes, you hear it right. I would not ask you to bring your own. "thank you" to you all and you guys should be proud that we are all PROFESSIONAL. Keep up the good attitude and don't let your smiles disappear.