PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is contaminated bleed air harmful? YES...
Old 26th Sep 2005, 22:46
Ausie Chick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hey MOR its your triple personality XXXX drinker wishing you good day mate. I will look over you and check your safe while you sleep.

I had to laugh when you said 'What all the sensible people (you know, government, CAA, manufacturers etc) are doing...'

That a typical pommie thing to say. The CAA are not 'sensible' .....

Quote:

The CAA commissioned research into the make up of the engine oil a few years ago and found that the inhalation of bleed air could cause some short term irritation. But we found no evidence of long-term damage at all

(ref: CAA interview in Heathrow Skyport, May 6, 2005)

and then the contradiction of:

“Although some references are made concerning long-term health effects, the scope of this research did not include an attempt to determine the extent of any such risk.”

(ref: CAA cabin Air Quality Paper - 2004)

A typical pommie government BS to protect BAe.

Why don't you do your own research and do the blood test suggested by BRAL and if you sadly come up positive you can post an exclusive here on the PPrune forum and finally admit we are not lunatics but simply bearers of the truth. Ask your boss to pay for it and post the results here.

I'll bet you a crate of XXXX you too have neurological damage. I hope you don't but if you have been on the flying gas chamber for 5 or so years, you got better chances of being positive for neurological damage than sleeping with Miss World.

(BRAL can you please email me direct the details )