PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Generous BA ?
Thread: Generous BA ?
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2005, 14:11
Glide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Gents/Ladies for having caused so much heat here. I merely wanted to let my sentiments known. Marlowe, if you are slower in condeming others, you may be able to hear others more clearly and objectively.

No, I did not ask for a sandwich and yes, I can well afford one. Candidates are told by BA to bring our own sandwiches. I think that sounds rather petty for a big company. Do forgive me if you disagree. If I have to pay for any food at an interview, would I mind? Definitely not.

Yes, I can get interline tickets easily and to give up the opportunity to join BA is not because I cannot get a free ticket. I simply do not like the idea of working for someone that is a bit stingy and (in my own opinion) calculative.

Even if a sub-load ticket is offered (free for airline, and no loss in revenue), and no accommodation is offered, I would have replied with thanks and provided my own.

Anyway, thanks for all your opinions and I wish you all blue sky and a great career. Marlowe, calm down and there's no point to get your blood boil.