PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gold Airways
Thread: Gold Airways
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2005, 09:55
Zigzag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zig Zag, your comments are baseless you are scared because a new player threatens your job.
T A, that dart didn't even go near the board. So, so wrong. If Gold got up and thrived, I guarantee I would be no worse off one little bit. In fact, it would be quite the opposite.

If QF can fly full on mainline routes then there is people who can be poached , were not talking starting with 100 A/c and going head to head...
If Qantas/Jetstar and Virgin have total control of the economy market, and Qantas (and possibly Ozjet) control the Business side of things, forgive me for being naive, but where is this influx of passsengers going to come from?

Of course things would start off small - I realise that. For even that to happen, however, PLENTY of people need to be convinced of it's viability. Obviously, not enough people are, as potential investors don't exactly appear to be falling over themselves to back the venture, do they?

You have no idea boy..............
Yes, yes, and you're the oracle.

Let's get one thing straight - I'm no G A basher. I would be happy for them to make a fist of it, and the first one to congratulate them. I'm quite happy to sit back and watch things transpire.

It's been almost 3 years now.........