PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Citiexpress-man (ba)
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2005, 09:45
tiggerific_69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you obviously dont like working for bacx cos of the way you are complaining about it,im a CC2 for bhx and have been there over a year now,and yes when i first started there was a lot of disruption but NOT NOW and these people want to know about NOW not the past.i rarely every get 6 on 2 off on my roster,it is varying each week,and at the moment everyone is getting a lot of standbies because we have had new crew.i know it is different for CC1's and that you are overworked,i was called off airport standby 2 weeks ago and got sent to manchester,i had been there since 12pm and didnt get home till midnight,but i didnt complain because i got my day off payment.i never get changes to my roster,only get changed off standbys occasionally.i dont have a problem with the company at all and i am telling these people how it is for me,like you are telling them how it is for you,simple as.
these people want to know what it is like for a main crew member,working out of SOU or MAN and how it is NOW,not how it is for SCCM and how it was a year or two ago.