PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - training In China? And regional pilots lives?
Old 26th Sep 2005, 09:04
Patrick Murphy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I am still looking for the gents toilet on the website. Guess I didn't pay attention to that before.

However, Beijing PanAm has constructed and is occupying the Flight Operations Building, Administration Building, Cafeteria and Exercise Room building, student dormitory, and Annex Building (additional classrooms and offices). The computer enhanced presentations on the album section of the website which includes classrooms, dispatch area, conference room, and hallways are a reasonably accurate representation. Color schemes and desk set-ups were altered in the final construction. The campus overview is also computer generated and includes a hangar and some ramp space that is only now under construction. It also includes what appears to be additional student dormitories that are not yet constructed. I'll suggest to our website people that they might now substitute actual photos for the computer generated ones.

Patrick Murphy
Beijing PanAm