PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So what's up at Polar? (Merged again & again)
Old 25th Sep 2005, 19:24
Heilhaavir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another new handle .......... geeeeeeez, now that adds to your credibilty.

<<Polar Air Cargo has never made a profit, in it's history. Yes they have a few profitable routes, but the cost of operating it's fleet on it's other routes eats all that profit up, so what's the point of a boasting>>
You must have meant, what's the point of continuing to subsidize a losing operation? or what's the point of even offering a 10.5% raise? and i could go on and on..... just shut the mofu down!

<<How could the Polar pilots expect to make the same money as Atlas Crewmembers who as mentioned above have consistently earned their company high profits>>
Yeah right, so why was the Atlas contract even offered to the PO pilots? And you call yourselves a "management" team? I agree though, screw the 31%, PO should ask for more

<<Polar pilots are now saying to everyone that they voted to strike based on MISINFORMATION from their union, wow that's a first.>>
That is a first indeed, and how many pilots are we talking about? Like in any group of "humans" there is always a minority that doubts, so don't get your hopes to high, it's only a minority.

I shall repeat myself since you haven't understood yet. You only have 2 choices, shut it down or settle fair. I'd be you I'd chose option 1 (do you even get that?)