PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2005, 19:18
Wiskey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a question; I know of the Linjeflyg-deal (-5 years), but is there any similar deal ever made anywhere ???? I myself would never ever accepted such a ridicules offer.

As earlier mentioned, mergers are done somewhere every year, and they have today one common denominator; the lists are done per date of employment, however sometimes with limitations valid for a period of time. As I understand, the -5 year-deal will stay valid until you retire -stupid!

The SK and BU pilots have the same experience (B737), the pilots been in the airline industri 10-40 years, talk the same language, the same background/culture, majority the same colour of skin and now even have the same management and STILL CAN NOT GET TO AN AGREEMENT ! Come on, all of you !! This is stupidity!!!!!! Other pilotgroups have handled this challenge as professionals, not as amateurs! Shame on you!

And one more thing; I have heard the BU guys are considering exiting the Norwegian Pilotunion, and join the Norwegian labour union in order to have an absolute negotiation-right i.a.w. the Norwegian law of labour. This because the Pfor wants to negotiate on behalf of all pilots. If this happens, all of you will bee loosers!!!