PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aus Expats - would you go home (with poll)
Old 25th Sep 2005, 19:15
ferris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lame duck
Your rabbitting on about "loyalty" is making an idiot of you.

Perhaps you can't read, but where did I ever claim that
- I was 'loyal to' AsA?
- AsA owed me a job?
- AsA owed me a job of my choosing?
- I deserved a promotion that I didn't get?

Perhaps you are just making things up to fit your 'bitterness' argument?
I decline to answer your question about my AsA service as it would, undoubtedly, compromise anonymity of myself and others who are currently the subject of identity tracking over here.
Furthermore, it is totally irrelevant . Your 17 years service might be viewed as lacking loyalty the moment you resign. Can't you see that? You seem to have a figure in your head that satifies a 'loyalty' badge. AsA seem to have one too, as they have a bonding system now. Best you let them know your thoughts on what is actually 'loyal', because it appears they don't have it right. A dogwatch....please.

Once again, the point I am trying to make is that 'loyalty' is no longer a concept in operation in business in the western world. AsA clearly demonstrates that they have none for their staff, and expect none in return. The 'training bond' they employ is an economic function.

Even more confusing to those trying to follow your line of 'reasoning', omitting your continued attempts at making this personal, is your logic.
As the seal said (piniped to you illiterates) you will be stood in great stead when you return the first TL slot that comes up. I mean, who on earth that has stayed behind is going to roll you?
Maybe someone who was "loyal", and didn't leave?
Which way do you want it? Is it better to have 'been loyal', or is it better to have international experience? You bang on and on about how much better it is to have had the variety- belittling the people who were loyal. Then
I'll give you a tip from a somewhat more experienced viewpoint
That's pretty funny coming from someone who claims to have 25 years in the same job . Experienced at what, exactly? I'll wager I've had 5 totally different jobs to every one you've had. How does your 'variety' argument look upon your 'experience'?

By all means, continue your excellent arguments. When you decide whether loyalty is better than experience, or even what loyalty is, or how it can actually be translated into anything tangible, let us know. I'm laughing on a mouthful of 'chill pills'.
The guys that stayed behind really stand no chance.
LMAO.