PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aus Expats - would you go home (with poll)
Old 25th Sep 2005, 16:44
divingduck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

ANSA

Well I have to admit that HATCO would be considered a senior guy to me...but what do I know?

Adrian, never heard of him, so I can't judge on his competence or otherwise, but I was on course with Jason and he is pretty switched on...for an SA/NT guy

As a "splitter" or Leaver as I would like to be known, you are always going to get the sh!t jobs to begin with, but remember, that is only at the beginning of your time back home.

As the seal said (piniped to you illiterates) you will be stood in great stead when you return the first TL slot that comes up. I mean, who on earth that has stayed behind is going to roll you? You have the same ratings that they have now (considering you are back and fully rated, or not as the case may be), they have probably spent their entire careers in one group. You have your old rating and experience which WILL count, as well as you o/s time. The guys that stayed behind really stand no chance.

This has been borne out time and time again in the past. I see no reason that it will not continue to be the same.
If, however you have ferris's and others attitudes that the AsA simply MUST emply you in the spot of your choosing, you are not on the same planet as the rest of us.

ferris old son, Ramadan worries me not a jot, and after all this will be number 8 for me here. I seem to be able to manage, thanks for your concern

I did notice (as did probably everyone else) that you din't answer the question of how much time you had done in OZ to garner your bitter attitude?
I guess it wasn't very long, so my question to you is who the hell are you to speak about loyalty? You obviously have no concept of it's real meaning. And who screwed you that you are so bitter?
did they not promote you as quickly as you thought proper? After a half a dogwatch, they were probably within their rights?

I do however take exception to your calling my rant a rant that made no sense?

I'll give you a tip from a somewhat more experienced viewpoint, take it or leave it I really couldn't care less...

ATC's dislike management

You can quote me on that too. I haven't ever been to a place, heard of, or spoken to anyone that doesn't think they could do a better job as boss.
It goes with the badge.
You can either think about that or be the bitter little person that you really don't wish to become.

Take several chill pills and call me in 3 or 4 days