PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC Staff Shortage set to bite
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2005, 10:55
tobzalp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tennis. I am in Oz. The Kiwi deal is no better than Oz when you look at the big picture. It reminds me of when people heard that the Poms were making 50000 pounds plus back when the exchange was in the 30 and thinking they got more than us even though a house cost 4 trillion pounds.

Also with the guys in the sand pit and their 80K tax free when the $US was in the 40s exchange wise. Both deals suck really. All of those extras are the same as here except the DIL if you work a p/h on top of the 2X.

Add to this that you have to live in kiwi and the deal gets worse.

Canadian deal? Been there. Same as but cold.

The real bucks are in Europe and those who have the right passport and enough anger should go. I myself am over all of it and just take their money and give absolutely nothing back.

I have done a raft of various projects over the years but no more. I just enjoy my life and that life is not working at that joint when I am not required or have other things going on. That is where I go to get cash to live my aforementioned life. The sooner people realise this, the sooner AsA realise that their goodwill is gone.