PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF EBA, vote YES OR ELSE!
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2005, 10:50
QFinsider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all have access to these pages, including the lapdogs...Im not talking about fatties, or rumour.....

The reality is the ARG got a significant vote. Ask the AEC!

It isn't about who runs the company its about reality. The need to coerce shows that there are cracks. I'm not an ARG member but i voted for them.

The first rule of any campaign against a strong adversary is dont play to its strengths. The EBA is an industrial process, it isnt political nor will it grind the company to a halt, rather it simply says the flexible have become less so. The process ensures it will be resolved...Nothing more. No strike no threats no dare I say it 89...The deal is rejected negotiation continues. Should the CP or EGM wish to continue to print their threats, then the IRC will be very intertested....

It is simply a no vote......part of a process enshrined in law....

Why don't you wannabees go down to the graphic arts club and suck a few knee caps

Dynamically adapt= a new way to bend over..Got to love the managment double speak..pick that up in an engagement brieifng did we? I wish you wannabees would go and get some real qualifications instead of massaging egos in BS castle

give me an auditors opinion of the Singapore basing, something the accountants external to the company are prepared to sign. The company has had 18months to get an opinion and the best they come up with is still rubbery to say the least. As one of our colleagues alluded to earlier , you want us to buy this puppy, GIVE ALL OF US FACTS NOT THREATS

Oh and by the way LTBC or wherever you reside in QCC3, you wanna talk business realities, ill put my qualifications and business experience against whatever reality you claim to posess anyday your reality isn't mine

Last edited by QFinsider; 24th Sep 2005 at 11:00.