PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK CCM's Fired
Thread: EK CCM's Fired
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2005, 07:25
ruserious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have had dealings with more than a few of the MCC's and CCM's including quite a few of the ones named here. I have also had several professional dealings with TD.
One thing that became very evident is that most of the MCC's and CCM's were grossly under skilled, devious, inconsistent and downright dishonest in their behavior.
TD on the other hand is singularly one of the more intelligent, responsible managers I have met in aviation. This was evident at the pilots meeting were he fended some pretty tough questions with a degree of honesty and integrity that is sadly missing in our management. I believe he really cares about his organization and if you listened to what he has to say, you might figure that out as well.
IFS was on a downward slide BEFORE TD took over, this was because the organization was chock full of small minded, small airline managers, who had been promoted way beyond their ability. Furthermore the IFS "we are wonderful" mentality led to a degree of complacency and arrogance that is endemic today. In an organization as big as we are becoming you cannot have that, you need structure and solid individuals in management positions.
As much as I hate the way management do stuff around here, I personally think this is a positive step, we really did need to get rid of this lot and hopefully the truly inept PG & MH as well.