PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sick of it!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2005, 14:52
dboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear all,

Flintstone=> the people who want to be in my position are mostly outsiders who don't have a clue about aviation.

Solo si=>if i were u don't quit your engineering job!!! In a way i'm little bit jealous. You have a good decent job, a wife, kids a house etc. Don't throw it away plz!!!! I'm 29 years old, still living with my parents, no girlfriend, having a job in the local supermarket etc all for the sake of this bloody little paper which cost me about 75.000eur. I want to start a life!!! If i meet people of my own age i realize i didn't achieved anything in life.
I'm not prepared to pay for a flying job. Human Resources have to judge me on my qualities and not on my wallet.
But if you r really keen to fly and to get a job: well my best advice is indeed keep your ir valid and keep on applying. I admire your determination (1300 cv's!!!! ) But paying for your type before u even know u have a job is too risky i think.
I wish you the best for your future!!!

Ham Phisted=> i agree that u have to stay current. But always spending money on flying without any result makes me think.

best regards all