PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF 767 shorthaul
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2005, 07:27
blueloo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My last 4 months have been around 68 hours. I am at work a lot a lot more than 13 days a month. 68-72 ish is i think the base average. Melb is higher.

Mate of mine who has been on it for 2 years now says its unlikely without chasing hours he will get 130k.

GT-R - really Cough cough. You are very arrogant and correct - I should flush myself. - I am clearly in La la Land and smoking to many drugs.

I would say nearly every capt and fo other than original shorthaul captains arent happy with the award. Given the surveys which AIPA is carrying out, I would suggest that AIPA is aware of the problem. Maybe you chose not to partake in the survey.

Cant see where you got 767 F/Os earning 180k. Maybe you can provide your source. I just re-read my post - I certainly didnt quote that figure. Can I lend you some glasses.

As for 734s breaking down - well my last 3 trips have been disrupted due to parts falling off 734s - including rivets found missing. Then again you wont believe me - so please feel free to find a source. It was a generalised statement - however being the pedantic person you clearly are (you must be an anus to fly with) you will no doubt go to maintenance watch and bring the actual statistics for 734 dispatch reliability and post them here.

As for top 20-30.... well maybe you can enlighten the rest of us - the last few Capts I have spoken to say at no14 or 9, they still cant bid for the roster they want. They suggest dont bother specific bidding until in the top 20or 30. However I am sure you are an open minded individual and clearly being highly intelligent, you will be aware that this is subject to many influencing factors.