PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Serv International - Threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2005, 06:41
goaround7

'Your Presumptuous arrogance is astounding.'

Wow ! Coming from you and the whole tone of your latest rant, I feel I am in rare company indeed. I thought I could only dream of reaching such an accomplished level of vanity and condescension...

You and your equally inappropriate colleagues were all sent packing because of exactly what you mention in your post - you just don't get it.

As for the resolution of the issue, which surely everyone reading this wants, I think it'll be the AirServ pilots making sure their CVs are up to date. Africa and the rest of the world isn't going to change so you lot will have to or just stay where you belong hiding in the simulator.

And no, I don't think Naturelink has any lady pilots right now and my wife doesn't work for them; I think I know who you mean and I wouldn't presume to speak for them but I don't think they are all that fond of AirServ either.

Ah, Mjbow, the penny\'s just dropped:

One of my colleagues just pointed out that you must be either:

the AirServ pilot who was sent home for making donuts on the apron by exceeding the turn limit of the aircraft, or..

the AirServ pilot who grounded the aircraft for popped pins after taxi-ing over the chocks (twice).

(or you could be the one that forgot to set the pressurisation system ? in any case, thanks for the extra work, fixing all your screw ups on the aircraft !)

I think I\'ve made my point and any more \'discussion\' on this topic is just going to further demonstrate the incompatabilty of pilots like you and the reality of the work that needs to be done.

Go sort out New Orleans, if you can, and put African pilots in any machine I have to work on.