PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Tanks Attacked in Basra
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2005, 07:57
Talking Radalt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again, typical holywood movie white supremist racist bufffoonary. Once again the notion that the white man is far more important than the fecking sand nigg*r of an Iraqi! You pricks make me want to puke. The damn asses that fired at the police men deserve to be tried by the laws of the country. They deserve it. My fellow countrymen or not, they are pricks of the highest order and there is nothing remotely moral or heroic about their job, stealing and securing oil is not moral and if you insist on staying there then do not moan when people attack you instead!
Once again, typical student union band-wagoneering sypathising buffoonery. Once again the notion that the insurgent militia is far more important than the fecking white man! You pricks make me want to puke. The damn asses that petrol-bombed the British Army deserve to be tried by the laws of the country. They deserve it. My fellow human beings or not, they are pricks of the highest order and there is nothing remotely moral or heroic about their job, harassing and killing soldiers is not moral and if you insist on attacking do not moan when people retaliate instead!