PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - D129 & Kamikaze Pilots
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2005, 14:51
Say again s l o w l y

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having been to WOTG, I agree 100% about it not being a very good place to go blundering through. In fact at the moment we have one of your islanders sitting the main hangar at Cumbernauld, so Weston is not exactly unknown in these parts.

I live in a permanent state of fear caused by students and PPL's trying to kill me! It's usually far worse than just following a line aswell!

Go smoke, I'm not having a go at turniphead one little bit, it is your attitude towards him (if he is a he) that I find offensive.

Normally you'll find that the Binos that parachutists use are not there for spotting zone infringements, but for looking at the parachutists as they are on their way down. A slightly different reason you may find.

My point to you at WOTG is that even though you would have to be pretty daft to go blundering through, what are YOU doing to try and minimise the problem? It's all very well coming on to PPRUNE and whinging about how stupid people can be. But why not be proactive and go out and try and cut down the problems you are experiencing. You may well be doing this already and I'd be surprised if it hadn't been done at some point. Maybe a new push is required?

I can't quite understand why you would be lost at my post. It is fairly self-explanitory. Maybe a course in map reading (or post reading) would be sensible?