Old 19th Sep 2005, 14:12
Go Smoke
pneumono
ultramicroscopic
silicovolcano
coniosis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, I'll try again.

We carry high powered hand held binos at the launch point to try and ident zone busters. The parachutists have a huge pair of tripos mounted thingummyjigs which are incerdibly powerful for just the same reason.

I don't re-call saying that we chased or formated on any infringing aircraft - however I can see how you might jump to that assumption.
the jump aircraft was in the descent when the second guy passed underneath him and there was a request to spot his reg if possible. no chasing or formating.
Just highlighting another danger of busting the zone there - the jump aircraft in descent/circuit.

I simply remind you how much more fortunate you are than other gliding clubs who do not have the protection of 24 hour danger zone around them.
Why?? what possible relevance does this have to the topic??

Keep digging that hole 'mate'

say again s l o w l y
I'm lost for words at your post............................

As far as I can make out you seem to be calling turnip head a stupid person in an aircraft who wouldn't know where to find a NOTAM or know the difference between a danger area or restricted zone.
I'm probably wrong but that's what it seems like you're saying.

If you've got a half million to hand, grab it and have a look at D129.
Do you think it needs to be NOTAM'ed or, should it be picked up when you draw you route line right through the middle of it?