PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If I had a dollar for.....
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2005, 02:28
Bizzi_Boi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I had a dollar for ....

I sat here reading this post and cracking up. Because as weird as it sounds this kind of stuff I thought only happened to me. **smirk

- When you come down the aisle to offer coffee.
FA : Anyone for a cup of coffee ?
PAX : Is that tea ?
Sometimes think I should just say yes it is tea and pour them a coffee and wait for the call bell.

- When the pax is seated in the exit row.
FA : Excuse me mam, I will just pop your bag in the overhead locker as your in an exit row.
PAX : Oh that is okay, I will just leave it here on the floor thank you.
This is when you just smile and want to tell them that their precious fake Louis Vitton handbag will be the death of you and those around during an emergency as it obstructs their exit.

- When they insist on pulling the toilet door despite the fact the word 'PUSH' is written boldly on the door and they continue pushing and then go to look for another toilet. (FA stands in the galley and just observes).

- Pax who on a 737, attempt to open the flight deck door thinking that is the toilet. Or they start opening the coat locker door looking confused.
PAX : Does this plane have any toilets ?
FA : (Speachless)

The highlight the other day for me was, I was in transit in BNE (Brisbane) and this family of 3 had been on my flight from SYD to BNE. I was having a coffee during my transit at the cafe in the terminal and the young girl from the family of 3 looks over and saw me.

She then looked really shocked and turned to her mother and said. "Look mummy, that is the waiter from our plane. Look he is drinking coffee and eating".

The mothers response was to grab her child's hand and say " Yes darling they eat and drink just like we do".

I wasn't sure if the mother was having a joke with her daughter or she actually meant that I was human too....