PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euromanx
Thread: Euromanx
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2005, 15:01
lfc84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"1: Same directors. So what? Different companies, one can stand without the other."

Same director same shambles of an operation.

"2: 18 hour delay. So what? This happens every day to every airline. In over 20 years in the game, for six different airlines, I must have had over 25 delays like that. The fact that you were unlucky enough to have such a delay does not mean the airline is a bad one... there could be hundreds of reasons for such a delay."

Delay was caused because they sent a plane to LPL with 2 pax on board and didnt board the remainder of the pax. Flight Support loaded the plane with 2 pax and euromanx staff decided to depart anyway. that plane also contained ALL the bags of those who were supposed to depart. with respect i doubt u have experienced anything like that before..... They then could not arrange an aircraft for the pax that evening once they realised the mistake or even the following morning so once they cleared the backlog the following day it was 18 hour delay.

"3: Stupid comment not worthy of an answer."

my opinion thats all. stupid or not.

"4: Have they actually reduced frequency on the LPL route, or is that an assumption on your part?"

Not assumption. I have facts.

"5: Assured funding is 80% of the battle. There is nothing to indicate that they have made any serious mis-judgements so far. It is very hard to start a new airline in the rather crowded European market.. Some pretty good airlines have gone to the wall over the years..."

Mis-judgements...? See no 2 - due to this they wont get my business any longer (where I have a choice)

"6: I hope they are here to stay, and more power to their arm. You don't have to fly with them, do you?"

See 5