PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EBA & IR Issues in Australia (Not for those easily offended!)
Old 15th Sep 2005, 15:00
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pegasus.747.

Amazing, you did not answer one question, just slagged away as usual, just like the other faaa reps!!!

I would like to go to a meeting but as the Sydney one’s were when I was away and the last one the day I got back ,it is a bit difficult if you a life and commitments outside of flying.

Why were the meetings not held over a 2 to 3 week gap in Sydney so people on long trips or holidays could attend??? You really only wanted as few as possible crew to go didn’t you!!

You also did not answer my question as to how you know what the minutes were?

Nor did you answer about when the voting slips were being mailed?

Nor did you answer why the faaa does not tell us what they are doing about various issues?

Respect for someone has to be earned and not just given …What is the point of ringing MM, when I have already rung on a number of occasions and had to wait all day for someone to ring back? I like most people have a lot more to do than wait around the phone all day!!

Are you saying that I should call the union office and ask to speak to MM as AS does not know what is going on and only MM does???? That fills me with confidence in the capability of the current leadership and no I am not one of the 3 blind mice so give that one a rest.You are right about one thing though and that is that the 3 blind mice were given a deserved pasting but that will be nothing compared to what the 3 stooges will get at the next election unless they become more open and accountable

Just for once, I would like yourself or someone else from the faaa to answer some questions here instead of sidestepping them!!!!

Is it a state secret that cannot be published or are we to have blind faith in whoever leads the union...?

Do you know how to spell hypocrite….You mentioned me posting here with anonymity but you yourself are posting here under a pseudonym and are just as anonymous….....................................It is spelt “ Pegasus747”

Again I suggest you take your own advice on the last line of your post but use a zipper instead if you do not have the ticker as you put it to answer some questions and be CONTRUCTIVE (as you spelt it)!!!

Last edited by lowerlobe; 15th Sep 2005 at 16:08.