PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EVA Interview
Thread: EVA Interview
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2005, 14:47
nickcolonial

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVA Interview

It has been a while since I read the topics. But frankly,I am not at all surprise to hear that meatbomb67 did not get the job based upon his comment. If you want to work for EVA,you should accept the terms and conditions they set for you and that is the basic rule in any work environment.
If they had not shown you where to get your lunch,to me it is very obvious that either they had forgotten or there was a mistake somewhere. All you need to do is ask as thereare bunch of people who are willing to help you out only if asked.
Regarding the sims ,I think it is wrong to accuse asim assistance as being robotive. You are the one woho need to work in a team and a professional pilot is the one who integrate well in a team and make difficult things looks easy. Obviously,this did not happen to meatbomb67 and to me it is really unfair to accuse anyone as being robotive. If you want to get a job with an airline,you should study a little about them,know what kind of people you are likely to work with. And play their games,not yours. No hard feelings but I am not surprise at all with the outcome.