PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Movers
Thread: Movers
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2005, 10:16
Talking Radalt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I tried to get on the site last night and it was "Down for maintenance"...
....so I sat here and waited, not the most comfrotable chair in the world, although whilst I waited I did browse the BBC News 24 website with the volume turned down. After around two hours I tried again but the site was still "down for maintenance" with no further explanation so I decided to go get a coffee. Run out of milk.
Tried again, still "Down for maintenance".
"This is ridiculous" thinks I but I make myself as comfortable as possible on my less than comfortable chair. To pass the time I browsed the British Army website with the volume turned up to 11, and listened to how brave and derring do they all are and how so-and so's a c**t - whether I was interested or not. Also found yesterday's Telegraph webpage but some bu66er had already done the crossword.
Still no word from Movers R Us website.
Starting to get a bit weary now so I tried to log on again to Mover R Us to find out if they expected to be on-line "this evening" or if I'd be better off logging off, after all, I live quite close to my PC so by the time their site is up and running again, a mate of mine who is staying logged-on all night can give me a call and I can be straight back at my PC in double quick time. But still nothing from the Movers. Should've done what some other chap did and simply bu66ered off to the Travelodge website down the road.
So instead I sat here all night, I've now had enough coffee to float Ark Royal, I've not really slept properly and I'm now in need of a shower or even just a quick go at a sink.
Fecking starving hungry now too.
But still no word from the Movers.

Pretty accurate website if you ask me!