PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 question
Thread: A320 question
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2005, 09:40
swh

Eidolon

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts
Chief galah,

Yep, depending on what you do, you will get a speed limit exceeded message on the FMGC, and/or more drag on the top of the PFD, and/or nothing at all depends of the type of descent you have done.

DeBurcs,

Seems your just another ignorant Boeing pilot not knowing a thing about what they are talking about. TOD for a 320 kt profile and TOD for a 250 profile are miles apart. No real jet can wash off that energy, we are talking about aeroplanes not women with the inability of going down and slowing down.

And for your benefit :

Plastic : Any of various organic compounds produced by polymerization, capable of being molded, extruded, cast into various shapes and films, or drawn into filaments used as textile fibers.

Composite : A complex material, such as wood or fiberglass, in which two or more distinct, structurally complementary substances, especially metals, ceramics, glasses, and polymers, combine to produce structural or functional properties not present in any individual component.

As I said, the plastic award goes to the 787, and for your information, the 777 contains more "plastics" than most airbus types.

As for 10000ft/min, I have done it in the aeroplane, have you ?...didn’t think so.

P.S. I didn’t need to know what the cabin crew thought of your small, dinky and gay speed brake lever, you have just scarred me for life. I have heard them called many names, I think you’re the first to call it a speed brake lever. Do you play cockpit games with your cabin crew at home ?

P.P.S. Airways was taking the pi$$ out of you with his post, not mine…happen to know him personally.

P.P.P.S. Come up with something original, all the A V B jokes and differances have been done to death on this site.