PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heli Startup Videos
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2005, 08:39
risky_landing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop

paddyboy>I already know rapidshare, but the problem was not the hosting, but the authorization from the videos owner to post them other than by PM. Now I got it, everybody should be able to download and see them

TheMonk>strange, because all other people seems received correctly the message. But now, it shouldn't be a problem anymore

These videos come from the same flight. They show the explanations (in french), the startup sequence and a flight aboard a Bell 206.

You must understand and keep in mind that the owner/maker of these videos is the second guy who flight the aircraft in the right seat (at the beginning of the second startup sequence). It's the first time that he flew in a real helicopter (but many years of training using PC flight simulator program : FS2004. So for him, it was a transition from virtuality to reality).

Please, no polemic about the flight itself (I was also surprised by the low level/high speed over tree tops flight in a single engine, or the flyby below the high voltage powerline with a first timer student at the controls)

If you wanna thanks this guy (Christian alias Xiangdn) for sharing these videos, just put a message on this french forum (need to register to post, but if you don't speak french do it in english, there will be always somebody who will translate it in ), or do it directly in this post, I'll send him a link of this one.

The videos size vary from 30 to 40Mb.

video 1
video 2
video 3
video 4
video 5
video 6

just a last precision, it's not him who land the helo into the confined area at the end of the last video

Regards

P.S. : sorry for my bad english...not many time for typing...

Last edited by risky_landing; 15th Sep 2005 at 11:01.