PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay Pride?
Thread: Gay Pride?
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2005, 17:33
proud2serve

veering dangerously off topic

Gentlemen,

I thought we'd finally put this thread to bed. That's 2 poofters with a penchant for Islay malt. 16B is probably scouring the net as we speak for a 'scientific' explanation
I abhor any attempt to associate me with the consumption of Islay malt which is an ABOMINATION, against nature and quite clearly not what nature intended. Its very existence is simply a corruption of what has been held to be true and upright in society. Nay, it flies in the face of TRADITION.

Scientific fact, backed up by good fundemental taste, has it that in the making of Whiskey malted barley is dried in closed ovens. The barley never comes in contact with smoke, so the true malted barley flavor shines through with no smokiness. And just don't get me started on the triple-distilled-twice-distilled-the-departing-Monks-got-it-all-wrong debate.

(It is believed that distilling techniques have were brought to Scotland by monks traveling from Ireland. The well known monk who helped introducing Christianity in Scotland is St. Columba. He landed on Iona, a small island just off the coast of the Isle of Mull).

I will simply not be associated with this portrayal of forces gays as Islay drinkers. The facts are black (Bush) and caucasian. Never let it be said that I don't fancy a spot of Bush now and again. Put that in your Bacardi and coke.