PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An Honest & Uncensored Debate About Jet2
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2005, 10:23
Arkroyal
Just a numbered other

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

My abiding memory of him will be 'early morning prayers' where all employees at the Bournemouth office had to turn up for the morning briefing given by the Ops Officers and supervised by PM himelf. Often after a night of freight operations in the middle of a UK winter they would have a number of difficult situations to handle like aircraft diverting all round the country due fog etc. After the briefing by the Ops guys, they would then be subjected to public abuse by PM in front of all the secrataries, suppliers, engineers etc and told how terrible their decisions were etc. It was a truly dreadful and demeaning sight and absolutely repulsed me (and virtually everyone else watching).
Hear Hear Norman.

I voted with my feet to get out of Channex, just before two good friends were lost in Guernsey (no implication of corporate guilt here).

topkapi737

Your attitude worries me more than a little. If all you see around you are problems caused by others, it is a pound to a pinch of **** that YOU are the problem.

If it wasn't that you are still posting, I would have thought you might have been the late ex employee who rose to fame three weeks ago.