PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SA training questions (merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2005, 22:27
sk8erboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well if you love it so much lukester why are you still here? If you feel so uneasy go back to SA.
You have really let yourself down by using such a sensitive argument. That has happened once. You want to talk about bad police lets look at SA. £10 gets you let off with a drink drive charge in places. I know, I've seen it happen to mates.
Would you do a flying course in the UK? Well that depends on where you want to work. Given you are currently living here I think we get a rough idea. Why are you here?
I don't know how this has turned into a tit for tat match. Although looking back some guy decided to tell us all SA is a safe place to live - don't worry about security precautions!!!! Bul it. It is a cool country and I love it very much. But it is also very dangerous, indeed I would go so far as to say some parts are lawless. Even the so called safer parts are a bloody pain. You ever tried getting in a car in Lord St without being surrounded by 30 begging street kids, all of whom are trying to get their hands on your wallet? Every one of my friends in SA would tell you it is dangerous and to be very careful. This guy guns is talking through his a