PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester Happenings (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2005, 19:36
kutereba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whats happening at manchester - if bacx leave t3 who would want to be moved there - i flew from there a few weeks ago and wast impressed - was even more disappoibted when i saw the aggage claime - all 2 of them and so higgledy piggldy - i designed beter on airport inc years ago

plus landing into t2 this week i had to q for half an hour at immigration despite having a gb passport im guesing they're clamping down on immigration but wouldnt it make sense for them to employ more staff to do this rather then make do with what they ahve.

also whilst im on my high horse first choice at t2 need sorting out quing for check in like that omg and dont even get me started on excel check in desks being located t2 arrivals - and people thought the station was a strange place to check in - before u know it they'll take out a sink per toilet and add a check in desk there.

i know they're expanding but have they even though about how thay are going to do this

but on a completely differant note when r mh going to go daily - they used to go via munich why not increase to daily with the new flts going via europe - i work for a tour operator and it really winds me up when pax have to extend there holidays or even worse overnight in kul cos their flt from per/lgk/bki etc dont connect

i know they changed their scehduals to same money but it makes no sense!

thanks for listening to me ramble

i support man 100% jst wish it would sort its act out which reminds me - is it gate 300in t2 were u get ahve way down one of the piers and then down stairs - the sign so small blink and you'd miss it -