PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 8th Sep 2005, 17:52
Schnowzer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpha Prot,

I wouldn't get too worried about being found out on the EK forum. When Emma Rate left, I kept it going because I thought, as pilots, we might want to talk in private about some stuff without all the 'Guvnors' and '411As' joining in. As soon as I have checked the crew contacts list to make sure you are in it it your details are deleted from my in-box. As moderator all I will do is delete offensive material and then deny the poster future access. I really have no interest at all who is saying what; I just want to let them say it and I want to keep myself insulated too! The only reason staff numbers are used is because I don't want wannabees and wind up merchants to screw up our the site and there isn't an easy way of setting global access for flightdeck.

But I guess paranoia rules! I'll see if I can come up with a cunning plan to avoid the use of staff numbers like asking questions that you need the portal to answer.

Schnowzer