PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In Need of credible computer 'expert' - Willing to pay!!
Old 7th Sep 2005, 22:09
the latest member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yup, sound advice and I would be very cautious of posting the whole story. By the way, CDRom drives were disconnected, so Rustle you got your 7 minutes.

The stupid thing is that we offered this place additional security but they refused on the grounds that they ddnt want to pay more on top of the price they were forking out.

Since it has back fired on them they are now resorting to this approach. I have won my case in court once already, now need to do it again and have to manage to discredit his expert witness (I am assuming the witness is appropriately qualified but am taking no chances) in order to beat his appeal.

Yes, there is much more to this, in fact the file is a good 1 inch thick, but due to the amount of money involved I am keen to ensure that I go in fully prepared and with credible answers to all the objections they raise. Remeber its only a small claims court and hopefully the judge will not be that familiar with computer security issues.