PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egyptair
Thread: Egyptair
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2005, 21:00
hafez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey G-CPTN,

I fly Egypt air quite often but only when in Egypt going on internal flights, as DC10FAN said the airbus's look very old and shabby and the you have little leg room, the 777s are grand though. I have flown Egypt air from London to Cairo before and I will definitely not be doing it again, the 5 hours on the plane are hard and sometimes things seem rushed like when having your meal they seem to be around about 5 minutes after they have given them out to see if anyone is finished. The cabin crew are fine really, they can sometimes be moody but that's like every airline. As DC10FAN probably knows the airbus's are very very very hot as the air conditioning is never turned on full, and I have flown on their airbus's about 6 times all the times were very hot. The 777 is fine though although can be hot on the long haul flights. The seats are ok the food is ok and the service is ok. Personally I wouldn't choose EgyptAir for any flight longer than 2 hours but for internal flights around Egypt they are fine. Hope that can help