PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay Pride?
Thread: Gay Pride?
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2005, 10:44
Pilgrim101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scud

"""" Laphroaig NEAT! I suppose you drink it with your left hand too.... """""

I have to use both hands ! They shake a lot now though !!

AT

I think attaching electrodes to ones nuts would result in a Charles Hawtreyesque type of existence thereafter ?? Talk about stereotyping !

I also believe that the attraction of the theatre/glitzy showbiz, airline cabin crew and all the other effeminate, in your face preening homosexuality industries is the non judgemental acceptance that it is a fact of life and the rest of us are quite happy to see it contained in a nice, pigeon holed box which offers no threat. As a former West of Scotland homophobe I am well qualified to refer to the prejudice which has done so much harm and hurt to so many amazing people and to recant without reservation. What I do in the bedroom and what anyone else does in the bedroom (or some very other interesting public places my girlfriend and I have broken other laws in ) is nobody else's business.

The problem is to break down those barriers without alienating those with more "normal" sexual proclivities by slapping them in the face with minority "demands" and activist bull**** like the cruel "outing" campaign indulged in by that wa r Tatchell and his fascist poof squad. Perhaps the gay community should hire Peter Mandelson to put some spin on their presentation from now on ?