PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay Pride?
Thread: Gay Pride?
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2005, 18:57
Huron Topp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
These people who automatically assume they are God's gift to gay men (or straight women) never cease to amaze me.
Really don't think thats the truth. As has been mentioned, we are talking here of hundreds of years of "indoctrination". To assume that it will disappear at the stroke of a pen is rather childish.

When I left the Service some 14 years ago, I realized that I had become somewhat of a Neanderthal. Any bloke with hair past his collar was a "fudge-packer" as were those with earrings. Strangely, from my cultural background, guys with long hair and multiple ear decorations was the norm. So whats a guy to do?

Me, I ended up with hair to my butt and 4 earrings. Really gave me a basis of understanding what gays were going through. Guys that I'd been on ops with suddenly shunned me. Hair and rings are gone, BTW.

Having had a few (damned Rhum thread on JB ) hope this makes sense. It ain't what a guy/gal does in private that matters (drugs excepted ). If they do the job, especially if done well, who the f^ck cares?

Perhaps the table legs in the Flaps62 household are kept covered lest the sight of a well-turned Queen Anne ankle should cause such an upwelling of pent-up lust that he might lose a fly-button!
Queen Anne...Never! French Provincial however...ooh, la, la

Now, back to to Captain Morgan...