PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EBA & IR Issues in Australia (Not for those easily offended!)
Old 7th Sep 2005, 12:33
Bad Adventures

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SYD-DRW-BOM is a 14.35 duty and that’s not including any sign on or sign off time and assuming no delays. I tell you what all you short haulers out there, if they make you do this duty without slipping in DRW (which seems likely) then you are well and truly up **** creek and sold out by your union.

Most of the passengers on this flight are the rudest, most demanding, foul smelling individuals you will ever come across. At least by operating them ‘direct’ on a 747-300 you have room to move around because the flights are not full because of weight restriction, you have more toilets per passenger and an under floor crew rest. On an A330 Hyundai they will literally be a living hell. They will be full most of the time due to no weight restriction; you will have fewer toilets per passenger (wait to you have to clean a toilet on a Mumbai sector)no horizontal crew rest and the cabin stench will be unbearable, especially down the back with those narrow aisles with no where to hide.

I wish you the best of luck! My God you’re going to need it!