PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Austrian cable car accident - Update
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2005, 09:56
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

recouperator
Recent ops in Sandton, Pretoria University and at Johannesburg International Airport comes to mind. So I disagree with your statement Gunns that it isn't allowed.
Check my post mate ... I refer to many moons ago - specifically mentioned when Conrad Herbst and others died in the Mi-8 / 17 accident on top of the building in the CBD of CT.

You mention recent - so yes I will take your word for it mate - no problems but when Connies went down the CBD was cleared on a very early Sunday morning just after sunrise.

Cheers

Gunzzzzzzzz

imabell Yes that is exactly the sad accident that I am talking about. M ypost just referred to the time / place / safety issue re overflying a CBD etc ...

Yes a LOT of mistakes was made .. short strop .. Russian crew mized with Souf Efrikans ... comms gap - hughe comms gap. Slight tail wind / comms gap and short strop and in the ? Stannic Finance ? board he went.

Tragic as one of the Russians \'s daughter was watching from the top of another building.

I wa snever so drunk on a funeral before ... Nastarovia .. had LOADS of Vodka with the Russian Ambassador

tecpilot If you need to know / want to know more about my accident / our ops - feel free to mail me or open another thread and I will answer your needs but it seems like you know enough

Cheers

Really going to zzzleep now

Gunzzzzzzzzz