PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 7th Sep 2005, 07:40
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah, yes, Amelita!! She was at all days I went to.... :/

I happened to be standing near the door once when the groups were called in, I held open the door for her and she just looked at me funny... I was thinking "well I'd do that for anyone not just for you" heh...

Yes i got the same vibe from her too, while she seemed nice and was making jokes in the presentation I didn't feel very comfortable with her... the other lady was okay I guess (the 2nd interview day) but would have been better if she didn't stare so much!!

I am not with Emirates currently (hope the remedy that soon ) but I do know a lot of people currently working for them, a few girls I have worked with in the past are with them now.

As for my airline... hmmm check your PMs in the next few days...

Have to agree with onlyemirates, I have heard it can be difficult for those in the gay community to get airline work in the ME, however if it is what you really want and you are prepared to put up with some knockbacks, go for it, why not, gotta be in it to win it. And as suggested if you are a language speaker plenty of opportunity here in Aus... good luck