PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus
Thread: Astraeus
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2005, 10:53
atyourcervix73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sir Donald, so your advocating descrimination on the basis of where and how a person trained?

1. Whats your basis for this?

2. Whats your justification for this position?

3. Surely descrimination like this leads your "outfit" wide open to legal action?

I would be the first to admit that I am not a fan of the SSTR, if you do a search on here you will see that..but simply tarring all those that enter into a scheme such as this with the same brush, is snobbery in its worst form, furthermore it shows a complete lack commercial awareness, a refresher course costs a damn sight less than a complete type rating.

Sir Donald, it mayby that you were fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time..you said the right things..(plenty of people have done just that and still been unlucky) and now your in a position to look down and pass judgement apon those who you percieve to be unworthy, which seems to be based on your own narrow interpretation on who is competant. And lets be honest here...its all someones opinion after all.

Mayby Sir Donald you would do yourself a big favour by offering alternative, and constructive advice, rather than spouting off like the arrogant person you appear to be. Should they all be blond haired and blue eyed I wonder??