PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Muscle building - diet and exercise
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2005, 00:44
A320sRcool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I find Mens health is not a REAL serious magazine for serious bodybuilding try Muscle And Fitness for serious inspiration including photos and diet tips.
PROTEIN PROEIN PROTEIN builds muscles
Have a HIGH protein diet and Low fat intake
Once your body strats to take a new shape - start to increase your meal intake of 6 meals a day
2-3 of those being a high quality Protein Drink- You ll need a blender and lots of ice
I ve been training since I was 21 and it has been a part of my life even during flying training it was a way of escape and as I trained in US a lot of the guys in my flying school also trained so was good inspriration.
If you need advice and a regime I will gladly help- I have also been asked to do modelling in past . With the rite diet and intense training you ll definately see a change in phsique if you read about nutrition and follow a 3 exercise per major muscle part per routine at least . Hope this helps-- Bodybuilding is an art and requires discipline and cosistency and NO excuses!!!! DO NOT EAT FAT - PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN CHICKEN TUNA STEAK- avoid pasta , white bread white rice - processed foods and sodas YUCK high in glucose syrup - converts to fat . eat fish, turkey brown rice, pulses, fruit , salads, oatmeal , eggs. fat free milk
supplements to buy for muscle building from GNC, Vitamin Shoppe:-
all these below aid in muscle growth
creatine powder (take with beverage daily)
glutamine powder ( extensive muscle builder
vitamin B essential for muscle recovery
ripped fuel thermogenic supplement
Omega 3 Fish Oil

These are just some of the supplements that I take ........if u need more advice just give me a shout