PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Holding Areas - Who separates ?
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2005, 13:58
Standard Noise
StandupfortheUlstermen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPRuNe Radar - I've taken some time and read a few books, but after ten days I've had to admit defeat, I just can't find a way to blame this one on NATS. Sorry to disappoint my man, but there you go. Normal service will resume shortly.

Now, since this is hypothetical, and the two units are obviously fictional , then I will say this, maybe the co-ordination by both hypothetical ATCO's could have been better to achieve the collective aim.
Possibly giving a heading away from the O bviously F ictional hold would be a good idea in these hypothetical situations, or requesting (hypothetically, of course) that ATCO A will accept the trainer once level at FL55.
However, and I'm no different in these hypothetical situations from time to time as you well know Chilli, maybe ATCO B should have had the hypothetical gumption to not send the trainer to the O bviouslyF ictional hold in the full hypothetical knowledge that another hypothetical flying machine was already, hypothetically speaking, holding at a conflicting level.

Who knows, I'm only an interested obsever on this one, hypothetically speaking.