PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Serco, staying or going? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2005, 09:11
Tweety

gentlemen

I can see this thread has become quite personal, and unfortunately for the Serco management they VERY MUCH DESERVE WHAT IS SERVED THEIR WAY BY THEIR CURRENT AND FORMER STAFF, and that incl Verci. Yes, they feel this is not warranted, well I say get out from under your fng rock and look around and listen for a change, the chips are down and it looks like for the last time you are still walking around with blinkers on.

I have to agree with Ferris and others, YES you must all vote with your feet becuase this is the only way these bastards MAY see any sense. ICAO may them become involved and set things right for once. Sometimes in life one has to take risk to ahcieve greater things.

from what I have been told by colleagues there, RJ always felt he could just pick up a headset and sit in and do it, well now might just be his chance to run the centre on his own??

AND!!! if anyone questions it just fire them!! PPruners I know that's an outrageous statement and not even funny in jest but it actually happened In UAE acc. right VERCI.
One of my mates only spent about 2 months in the UAE with Serco and had the audacity to question something the then CATCO said and before you know it he was on a plane home just prior to his checkout (and he apparently would have checked out with no probs), and with no discussion allowed to be entered into...... this is the SERCO way.

and to Burjal.... no sorry I am not a SERCO slave and if all goes well the guys there will not be much longer.

Yes the Serco management are basically spineless and it is true that the sh.t does float, and even moreso in the Serco team and the UAE.

March now my friends LEFT, LEFT, LEFT RIGHT LEFT....

looking forward to the fireworks to come.
Foxxy you still listening??

TTFN

Tweety